2018 Fall Clinic / 2019 Spring Team Placements
Littleton Thunder Boys lacrosse will be holding a fall skills clinic and red team placements for the 3rd – 8th grade teams, based on player’s grade level as of the spring 2019 season.
- All players interested in being considered for our red level teams at each age group attend one or both sessions.
- These clinics are provided for all new and returning Thunder players interested in playing in the 2019 AYL Spring Season, regardless if they would like to be considered for a red level team.
- These clinics will offer players an opportunity to participate in skills drills, situational play and competitive games led by the Thunder coaches.
- The Thunder coaches will work together to provide feedback to players and ultimately recommend player placement on a red level team or the appropriate competition level for the spring 2019 season.
- All players interested in playing during the 2019 spring season are encouraged to attend.
Arapahoe Sports Dome
6959 S Peoria St
Centennial, CO 80112
3rd – 5th grade players
6th – 8th grade players